Squarespace websites

Get a beautifully designed website built by Squarespace experts. We know your company deserves a professional online presence, so whether you're launching a new site, or updating an existing one, we’re the team for you!

 
 
man-presenting-a-logo-to-his-colleagues-squarespace-fixate.jpg
business-woman-outside-networking-on-her-phone-squarespace-fixate.jpg
 
 

HOW IT WORKS

01

SUBMIT YOUR BRIEF
First, you’ll answer some questions about the project and what you’re looking to achieve.

02

DESIGN & BUILD
Designing & building happen simultaneously in Squarespace, meaning fast turnarounds.

03

WEBSITE LAUNCH
Your site’s ready to show off! We offer a free Squarespace training session to get you started.

 
 
lighter-grey-fixate.png
 
 

BENEFITS OF OUR OFFER

Satisfaction guaranteed

Every site we design is beautiful, reliable, and effective. Plus, we offer a full refund if you’re not entirely satisfied.

Simple pricing

Our pricing is transparent. You’ll know exactly what you’re paying, and what you’ll get before the project begins.

Mobile-friendly

Your site will look great, and work well on mobile, improving the user experience, as well as your Google rankings.

 
 

Easy to manage

Squarespace gives you complete control of your content. Update and modify your site on demand, anytime, anywhere!

24/7 Squarespace support

If you encounter problems, or just need help updating your site, Squarespace has a 24/7 support team to assist.

Fast turnaround

Your professional Squarespace website will be up and running, and ready to show off before you know it!

 
 
yellow-fixate.png
 
 

How our
pricing works

Our pricing is simple. For new sites, we charge a flat fee for the first 5 pages, and then per additional page thereafter. For site maintenance or tweaks, we charge per hour.

office-desk-with-a-mac-and-a-view-of-the-city-squarespace-fixate.jpg

01.

New website

Priced at a flat fee of $1 900 for sites up to 5 pages.
$196 per additional page

Includes
- 1 free revision cycle
- unlimited bandwidth and storage
- a mobile-optimised website
- social network integration
- initial SEO setup (search engine optimisation)
- domain migration (DNS)
- powerful website metrics
- email support
- training session (optional)
- 20% off your first annual Squarespace payment
- 24/7 Squarespace customer support

See FAQ’s for additional costs

02.

Site maintenance

Charged at a pay-as-you-go, hourly rate of $65 per hour

Includes
- site updates by Squarespace experts
- adding new pages
- updating copy and images
- formatting images and logos
- adding or removing team members
- adding e-commerce functionality
- email support
- 24/7 Squarespace customer support

 
 

 
 

What about quotes and payments?

After reviewing your brief, we’ll send you a quotation. For new sites, we require a 70% deposit to get started. The remaining 30% is only due once the site is complete. For site maintenance, we’ll give you an estimated number of hours before work begins.

Check out our FAQ’s for more detailed information.

quote-and-payments-icon-fixate.png
 
 
 
 
bird-illustration-fixate.png
 

Thank you for a really great site. Not only was it delivered within budget and timeframe, but the creative ideas you came up with were brilliant! Squarespace is so easy to work with and even though I am technically challenged, I can add blogs and images, and update content all by myself.

Marilynn Leonard / FundingHub

 
 
 
lighter-grey-fixate.png
 
 
 
get-a-new-site-icon-fixate.png

I’m ready for a new site. Now what?

Ready to jump in? So are we! Visit this page to give us more detail about your project, and we’ll be in touch soon.

 
 
 
 

I need maintenance on my site

We’re here to help. Let us know what you need done on your Squarespace site by completing this form and we’ll get back to you.

squarespace-maintenance-icon-fixate.png
 
 
 
 
custom-site-icon-fixate.png

Looking for a custom site instead?

Squarespace isn’t always the right fit, especially for sites or apps with complex requirements. Contact us to discuss the best approach for your project.

 
 
 
 

Check out our FAQ’s for more detailed information about our Squarespace services.